The Everyday Irishperson’s Dublin – In A Book!
My new book is out now – so far the reaction has been really encouraging. Check out the details below!
Dublin on a Shoestring by Katherine Farmar and Ben Murnane – out now!
Opinionated, practical, entertaining, Dublin on a Shoestring reveals the Dublin of the quiet streets, the second-storey cafés, the little places tucked away in unlabelled cul-de-sacs and only advertised through word of mouth.
Whether you’re just visiting or planning to stay, this is where to find:
– Dub’s best pubs – find the cheapest pint in Dublin!
– The best and best value restaurants
– Where to shop (without a gold card)
– Insider recommended entertainments from cinema to live jazz
– Somewhere to stay and somewhere to live – personally inspected accommodation
– Dublin for free – enjoy the city without spending a cent
Dublin on a Shoestring, the brand new, completely revised third edition by Katherine Farmar and Ben Murnane, is available now at Amazon UK, in bookshops across Ireland, and directly with free shipping from Ben’s website.
€9.99, published by A&A Farmar
‘A cool pocket-sized treasure, telling it like it is… even tells the natives things they didn’t know.’ – Sunday Tribune
‘A little gem… researched by real people who have discovered how to have a ball in Dublin with as little cash as possible.’ – RTE Guide
‘Buy this book the second you get off the plane’ – Irish Post